Speak Suddenly or Cry Out
Speak suddenly or cry out crossword clue. Daily Mail quick crossword puzzle question on Friday, 4 Aug 2017. 7 letters.
Definition of Exclaim
– to speak spontaneously and with strong feeling
– if you listen on Christmas Day, you’ll hear millions of small children exclaim in joy.
– When I exclaim, “BINGO”, I hope it is for the largest prize.
– My son will exclaim in glee when Iron Man arrives at his birthday party.
– If John does not wash his hands before supper, his mother is sure to exclaim, “What a dirty boy you are!”
– We couldn’t help but exclaim our awe when we saw the stunning tropical garden.