Stick Out, Project Crossword
“stick out, project” crossword clue. Crossword Question at Daily Mirror on 6 Jun 2017, 8 letters.
The answer is PROTRUDE
– To extend from, above or beyond a surface or boundary; to bulge outward; to stick out.
– To thrust forward; to drive or force along.
(Can we find and add a quotation of John Locke to this entry?)
– To thrust out, as through a narrow orifice or from confinement; to cause to come forth.
– The blow made the man’s teeth protrude from his mouth.
– When my neighbor parks his car correctly, it does not protrude into my driveway.
– Bits of glass protrude from the injured woman’s back.