Deplore or Condemn Vehemently
Deplore or condemn vehemently crossword clue. A Daily Mail UK quick crossword puzzle question Today, Tueday, 25 July 2017. 8 letters.
The answer: DENOUNCE
Synonym: accuse, blame, censure, charge, condemn, damn, indict, reproach. Similar words: announce, announced, pronounce, announcement, bounce, enough, noumenon, larcenous.
v. 1. speak out against
2. to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
3. announce the termination of, as of treaties
4. give away information about somebody.
1. Speaker after speaker mounted/took the platform to denounce the policy.
2. We must denounce injustice and oppression.
3. Ministers took the floor to denounce the decision to suspend constitutional rule.