Copiously Supplied Crossword Clue
Copiously supplied crossword clue. Daily Mail quick crossword puzzle question on Friday, 4 Aug 2017. 7 letters.
– having much or plenty of something
Examples of Replete
– History is replete with examples of the dangers of war.
– Although the lemonade was replete with sugar and water, it still had a bitter taste.
– The twelve bedroom house is replete with five bedrooms.
– If you do not download the new version of the software, your computer will be replete with error messages.
– I received a low score on my essay because the paper was replete with mistakes.